My Family Trip to Melbourne 2016 (Part 1)

To tell the truth, I never took my family on holidays except for the occasional “balik kampung” trips or the “ikut bersama ke” conferences and seminars, but never on a real holiday. So my family and I decided to take our first international holiday trip to Melbourne, Australia.

I know what you’re thinking “kaya giler mamat ni nk bawak satu family pi overseas….mampu ka???” and to be honest I had the same thing running through my head. For that reason, tour packages were a big NO for my family.  This is why I would like to share with you my family experiences and some tips on getting the best bang for your buck.

NOTE - this trip consist of 5 adults 3 children and 1 infant. Total cost for return tickets is RM7++ per adult

The journey begins with AirAsiaX 



Sleep...sleep...sleep 
For those with infants, I recommend getting the bassinet   

Had a real nice chat with  a man call Duchy from Tasmania 
Nothing to do...tidur je la 
NOTE - Since this is our first trip abroad using AirAsia, we just wanted to congratulate the crew for their excellent service and friendly smiles (Good job AirAsia!)

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Famili Trip ke Sabah (4 hari 3 malam) Kota Kinabalu, Kundasang & Pulau Sapi / Manukan - PART 1

Famili Trip ke Sabah (4 hari 3 malam) Kundasang - Pekan Nabalu - KK PART 2